Arriving on October 17, 2023 – Departing on October 27, 2023
Creativity and composition art workshop with Sandy Maudlin
Imagine yourself with eleven other artists being totally immersed ART for 10 days in southern France. With award winning artist, Sandy Maudlin as your instructor, you’ll be creating your own, one-of-a-kind artwork in our studio at LeVieux Couvent.
What’s included in this Creative Workshop –
– Transportation to and from Toulouse airport
– Lodging for 10 nights
– Most meals
– Gourmet dining at its best!
– Art studio open 24/7
– Transport to quaint villages nearby, including Rocamadour
– Art instruction from Sandy
Not included –
– Air fare, tips, and 3 lunches and 1 dinner
Sandy will demo daily, using a variety of techniques and media. Offering helpful, one-on-one guidance throughout each day of the workshop, she will focus on various creative ways that will help you improve the composition of your paintings.
More advanced artists will be challenged, and even those who may have never painted before will have success using many of Sandy’s techniques. She will be demo-ing various types of Watermedia, including Watercolor, Fluid Acrylics, Gouache, Inks, and Water-soluble Graphite. Every artist will be encouraged to work with their own personal favorite media as well as to try something new, too.
You will experience
– Inspiration from the stunning countryside and quaint villages
– Time to explore several nearby historic villages
– Delicious French cuisine – the best in the universe, according to Sandy
– Sketching, painting, maybe even reading a book in the expansive gardens
– Relaxing, shopping, swimming, hiking, playing, napping, laughing….. your choice
– Growth as an artist, learning ways to improve your painting skills
– Tranquillity in this visual French paradise
This workshop is limited to 12 artists, to allow Sandy ample individual time for each artist. Cost of the workshop is $3775 and a $775 deposit will hold your place. Contact Sandy at email@example.com for more information and to enroll.