Arriving on July 4, 2018- Departing on July 14, 2018
Escape to France Painting Holiday with Chris Brandley
Join award winning artist, Chris Brandley, for 10 glorious days of painting, exploring, and immersing yourself into the beautiful French Countryside of the Dordogne Valley. Chris will show you how to use artistic license to paint from the heart by infusing clean, bold color, loose brush strokes and beautiful lighting into your paintings. She will demo in oils, but this retreat is open to those who work in oils as well as acrylics. Chris has over 28 years of experience in both media.In addition, she will show you how to create beautiful watercolor journals to keep as momentums from the trip. This experience is open for all levels of painting from beginners to advanced!
In this small group setting there will be descriptive and detailed step by step demonstrations along with one on one easel time and exercises to learn how to loosen up and create bold, colorful paintings. We will discuss color mixing, composition, brushwork, and more.
There will be plenty of time to relax and absorb the surrounding beauty as well.
What’s included in this Creative Holiday
- 10 night’s lodging (single or shared occupancy)
- Daily breakfasts, lunches and aperitifs
- Gourmet dinners every night
- Transport to unique painting sites
- Daily excursions to nearby historic villages- this is a great opportunity to take plenty of photos, sketch, shop and enjoy French culture.
- 24 hour use of the art studio and extensive art library
- Round trip transport to Toulouse International Airport
- Services of bilingual guides
- Painting demos with group and individual instruction by Chris
Airfare, a couple of meals and tipping not included.
For all the juicy details and to register, please contact Chris Brandley directly by email (email@example.com) or through her website www.ChrisBrandley.com