Arriving on May 18, 2020- Departing on May 28, 2020
Painting Holiday with Barbara Mathews
Barbara Mathews will be your art instructor during this workshop: Composition, shape, value, color, and my own passion for a subject leads me through my painting process. I have been fortunate to have had so many wonderful experiences through my art career. I teach many art classes in my area, as well as having an opportunity to lead artists on travel destinations. We have journeyed to Ireland, Mexico, Italy, Greece, Alaska, Hawaii, and Croatia, as well as many locations in the continental United States. My art journey has lead me to so many wonderful destinations and introduced me to great and inspiring artists. I am truly blessed!
What’s included in this Creative Holiday
- 10 night’s lodging (single or shared occupancy)
- Daily breakfasts, lunches and aperitifs
- Gourmet dinners
- Daily excursions to nearby historic villages- this is a great opportunity to take plenty of photos, sketch, shop and enjoy French culture.
- 24 hour use of the art studio and extensive art library
- Taxi service to and from Toulouse International Airport
- Painting demos with group and individual instruction
Airfare, a couple of meals and tipping not included.
For all the details and to register, please contact Rita (the organiser) directly by email: email@example.com
For more information on Barbara: https://bmathews20.wixsite.com/mysite